The Circle Cutter makes it easy to make round cutouts in drywall and ceiling panels. The cutouts are for electrical and lighting access. The bar is calibrated in 1/8 in. increments and the screw knob locks down the setting for precise diameters up to 16 in.
- Stainless steel shaft is calibrated to produce holes up to 16 in. in 1/8 in. increments
- Case hardened blade steel blade produces clean cut holes
- New, no-weld design for added durability over older styles
- Sharp, adjustable center point
- Can also be used for marking guidelines on acoustical tile