TapeTech Premium Taping and Jointing Knives feature the optimal combination of design, materials experience and testing to produce knives with the best balance, flex, comfort, and control so you achieve premium results when applying and smoothing joint compound.
The handle’s over-sized, tapered shape provides the most ergonomic, slip-resistant grip. The enlarged, alloy hammer end allows it to be used to set protruding fasteners, adjust installation flaws, and protect against damage if the knife is dropped.
TapeTech Premium Taping and Joint Knife blades are precision ground and polished to provide the perfect amount of flex and finish. The Carbon Steel and Blue Steel blades provide ultimate feel.
TapeTech Premium Taping Knives feature the strongest backing plate in the industry, preventing unwanted blade deflection while providing smooth, consistent control and finish.
- Premium Blue Steel Blade Provides More Corrosion Resistance Than Carbon Steel
- Strongest Backing Plate In The Industry Prevents Blade Deflection
- Precision Grind Provides Perfect Flex and Finish
- Oversized, Tapered, Soft-Grip Handle Provides Optimal Control and Comfort
- Alloy Metal Hammer End Sets Protruding Fasteners, Adjusts Installation Flaws and Protects Against Damage From Drops.
- Easy-To-Remove Label
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.