- 0.5mm premium stainless steel construction - the strongest available on the market
- 1.8" convex curve to the blade for finessing seams and enabling compound breathability during intermediate coats.
- Flex reduces hand and wrist fatigue.
- Brushed leather handle will custom form to user's hand.
- High-strength but lightweight aluminum handle mount.
- High-impact composite handle core for strength and durability.
- Super-strong surface-mounted rivets that last longer than "through-rivet" designs.
- Precision-ground, pre-broke edges and corners.
- Ideal for drywall joint compounds and final coats of plaster and EIFS.