The DW130V 1/2" Spade Handle Drill features variable speed reversible switch to reduce air bubbles when mixing mud. 120V motor delivers 0-550 rpm to increase torque for drilling and mud mixing. Lightweight and comfortable grip to minimize downtime.
- Variable speed reversible switch reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 9.0 AMPS, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application
- 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.