The flat box extension handle is used in conjunction with flat boxes to apply a consistent joint compound to taped, flat joints on walls and ceilings. Made of heavy gauge and light-weight aluminum, DEWALT drywall flat box extension handles is an essential tool for any drywall project. Designed with a quick slide adjustment locking lever that provides easy access to unlimited positions and various lengths, drastically improving efficiency on the job. DEWALT drywall flat box extension handles feature an incredible lightweight, stainless steel pivoting lever system that provides extreme durability and will last longer than other standard flat box handles.
- Heavy gauge but lightweight extruded aluminum tube
- Quick slide locking lever for effortless handle length adjustment
- Full 180° of attachment plate angle adjustment
- Strong high carbon steel pinch brake mechanism, plated for corrosion resistance
- Guaranteed TOUGH DEWALT automatic drywall tools feature an industry leading 10-year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.