The Cool CutTM continuous hot knife is the tool of choice for EIFS Professionals. This air-cooled powerhouse allows crews and craftsmen to comfortably cut foam and is perfect for large scale construction or creative projects. Weighing in at a lightweight 1.35 lbs, it is much easier to use for long periods of time. The Cool CutTM variable heat controls will regulate the right amount of power to make even delicate foam cuts. A helpful blade adapter is included that will support many of our curved and custom shaped "V' and square blades.
Benefits & features:
- Ventilated housing enables continuous use without overheating
- Electronic circuit board powered with variable heat control
- Stamped blades with spring-loaded safety trigger
- Includes both 4" & 6" blades, blade adapter, and hard case
- 110 volt / 190-watt output
- Cool Cut Continuous Hot Knife
- 6" GROOVER PLATE FOR CR & 360 HOT KNIFE FOAM CUTTERS
- 3' NWFW Wire
- 4" & 6" blades, blade adapter, and hard case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.